Become involved and help the ALA team in NSW in the 2016 campaign: Click here to sign up.
Senate Candidate for New South Wales
I am a proud and passionate Australian. I spent the first half of my life growing up in suburban Sydney, enjoying a wide range of sporting activities and always enjoying the sense of safe community my parents worked hard to provide. I love all things coastal and the beach is where I go to re-energise and refresh.
The second half of my life has been spent on the Mid North Coast of NSW. We have lived in a regional centre and also in a rural farming community. The people and landscape of the Australian bush and regional centres have stolen my heart.
I have been happily married to Greg for more than 17 years and together we have produced three amazing children. It is my desire to pass on to them a safe, free and prosperous nation they can also be proud of.
As Senate candidate for NSW I bring with me the comprehensive grasp of issues facing Australians living in our cities, as well as the unique concerns of people in regional and rural communities.
I was educated through some outstanding public schools and am proud of my achievements in tertiary education. I have received an Associate Diploma in Applied Sciences; a Diploma of Ministry, and a Bachelor of Theology. I have worked part time since I was 14 years old – in retail, sales, NSW Health, Private School Teaching, as well as being a partner with my husband running a small business and more recently as the Founder and Director of Halal Choices Australia.
It is time for us to have Senators and Ministers in government who can represent mainstream, conservative Australia. We need real people with real life experiences who can relate to and understand the real concerns of Australians. At present we have an over-representation of party-machined, cookie-cut, career politicians who are unable to genuinely understand the people they claim to represent.
As housewife, mother, small business owner and ‘accidental’ activist, I will ensure the voice of mainstream, conservative Australia is heard and no longer ignored, ridiculed or cast aside. My commitment to the people of NSW is to be relentless in leading the necessary debates, investigations and legislative changes to stop Islamisation. I work for smaller and responsible government, a return to solid education, decent and affordable health care, effective protection of families and law-abiding Australians, creating opportunities for small business and securing our place in the global community.
To connect with Kirralie write to [email protected]
Gary 'Angry' Anderson
Senate Candidate for New South Wales
Angry is an Australian icon and household name who is passionate about putting Australians first. Most well known for his music career with Rose Tattoo, a solo artist, television reporter and actor he is also highly regarded for his extensive charity work. In 1993 he was made a Member of the Order of Australia for his role as a youth advocate.
Mr Anderson says, “We live in deeply troubled times and there are those who oppose us at every step of the way. Belonging to a major party, I found, was not going to satisfy my political needs. I have thrown my lot in with Australian Liberty Alliance because I believe it's where I can serve my country best.”
To connect with Gary write to [email protected]
Candidate for Farrer
Former long time resident of the Riverina and well known advocate for water reform, Mr. Ron Pike, is the ALA's candidate for the House of Representatives seat of Farrer in southern NSW. In addition to the 20 conservative core policies of ALA, Mr. Pike will focus on repairing the damage being done to all communities across the Farrer electorate by the Murray Darling Basin (MDB) Plan, initiated by the now Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull. Ron Pike and ALA plan to abolish the unworkable and counter-productive MDB Plan and will replace it with water conservation policies that will:
- Abolish the failed Murray-Darling Basin Plan in its current form. Reform or restructure the Murray-Darling Basin Authority so it can fulfil the needs of the Australian people.
- Incorporation of an ‘Australian Commonwealth Infrastructure Fund’ with Snowy Hydro Ltd as base asset, acting as the vehicle to fund the proposed nation-building projects.
- Construction of new dams and reservoirs as well as the transfer of water to provide safe, sufficient and reliable water supplies for our cities and regional agricultural zones.
- The increased use of hydro-electrical power for base load power supply, driven by generators in new dams, as part of ALA’s national energy policy.
- The development of water grids to link up existing and new water storages of cities and regional zones as an efficient way of assuring reliable water supplies during periods of drought.
- Construction of new dams, reservoirs and diversions to expand and create additional irrigation areas to increase food production, return job opportunities and prosperity to regional areas and advance Australia’s position as a trusted supplier of high-quality food products within the APAC region and around the world.
- Increased recycling and reuse of waste and grey water to conserve freshwater.
To connect with Ron write to [email protected]